1. Wash & peel the celeriac. Cut the celeriac in 150g size blocks or "Steaks".
2. Wash, peel and cut the vegetables for the jus/sauce.
3. Use the vegetables trimmings to cook a stock.
4. Mix 1:10 Custom Culinary® Gold Label Roast Beef Fond with the vegetable stock.
5. Use the white root trimming from the celeriac to cook a puree.
6. Sear the celeriac blocks or "Steaks" from all sides and take out. Then start the braising fond as a classic jus, roast carrots, parsnips, celeriac & spring onion in rape seed oil. Add the tomato paste & roast for an additional 1-2 minutes before deglazing with balsamic vinegar. Bring up to a boil, reduce for 1 minute, than add the juice, reduce by 2/3. Add the celeriac blocks/'steaks' back into the braising liquid.
7. Fill all the way up with the Custom Culinary® Gold Label Roast Beef Fond mixed with the stock. Braise the celeriac for around 45 minutes or until smooth texture. Take out the celeriac, bring the jus to a boil, strain to a fine sieve & reduce by 1/3 before binding with some corn starch.
8. Blend the celeriac puree with 80g of cold butter cubes to smoothen the texture & deepen the clean flavor the celeriac. Season with salt & white pepper to your taste.