1. PREPARE THE CROQUETTE FILLING: Sift the flour to avoid lumps. Heat the butter in a big pot over medium heat until light brown & starting to foam, add the sifted flour. Stir continuously until mixture becomes a nice sandy brown color, whisk in the milk while constantly stirring. Season with salt and nutmeg. Simmer for 5-7 minutes before adding the cod/onion mixture & mix well. Spread the mix on a tray & refrigerate until completely cold. Shape croquettes as liked.
2. Dust croquettes with Chef's Own™ Pre-Dust. (Step 1)
3. Dissolve Chef's Own™ Tempura Batter in cold water. Allow batter to rest for 10 minutes, dip croquettes into the batter. (Step 2)
4. Coat the croquettes with Chef's Own™ Fine Panko Breadcrumbs. (Step 3)
5. Deep fry croquettes at 175°C for 3-4 min.