1. Prepare the Chicken for the marinate. Remove drumsticks, thighs and wings. Clean out the chicken if necessary.
2. Tie the chicken with a butcher string very well and firm to the bone.
3. Marinate the chicken breast with the Custom Culinary® Master's Touch® Hoisin Sauce.
4. Bake the chicken breast (hanging is an option) by 140° for 18-20 min. Brush the breast with the Hoisin sauce every 4-5 min. Then heat up to 200° for the last 5-7 min to finish with a crispy skin.
5. Let the chicken breast rest for 5 min before to slice it in small pieces. Serve with chinese pancakes, spring onion, cucumber with the Master's Touch® Hoisin Sauce.