1. PREPARE THE DUMPLINGS: Mix the soft quark, egg and melted butter. Sift in the flour, add semolina. Mix well. Allow the mixture to chill for 2 hrs under a towel. Wash fruits & remove the stone through a small cut (otherwise the fruit will loose too much juice). Cover each of the fruits with a thick layer of dumpling dough- ensuring they are properly covered. Place them on a floured tray. Gently steam the dumplings for 15-20 minutes at 90°C or submerse in a pot of boiling water on the stove (until they float on top after 3-4 minutes). Carefully take the dumplings out of the water & remove excess water. Cool them completely in the fridge.
2. Dust the cold dumplings with Chef's Own™ Pre-Dust
3. Dissolve Chef's Own™ Tempura Batter in cold water. Allow batter to rest for 10 minutes and dip the dumplings into the batter. (Step 2)
4. Coat the dumplings with Chef's Own™ Panko Crumbs. (Step 3)
5. Deep fry at 165deg;C for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.