1. PREPARE THE ICE-CREAM BALLS: Scoop small balls of blueberry sorbet on a tray with baking paper & freeze for 30 minutes. Using a bigger ice-cream scoop, wrap the blueberry sorbet with the vanilla ice-cream & freeze again for 45 minutes.
2. Dust the ice-cream with Chef's Own™ Pre-Dust. (Step 1)
3. Dissolve Chef's Own™ Tempura Batter in cold water. Allow batter to rest for 10 minute and dip the ice-cream into the batter. (Step 2)
4. Coat the ice-cream with Chef's Own™ Panko Crumbs and freeze for another 15 minutes. (Step 3)
5. Dip the coated ice-cream again into the Chef's Own™ Tempura Batter Mix the Chef's Own™ Fine Panko Breadcrumbs with the chopped nuts. Freeze again for 15 minutes.
6. Deep fry crumbed risotto balls at 180°C for 1-2 minutes.