BOLD FLAVOURS. CRISPY TEXTURES. PERFECT FOR DINE-IN OR DELIVERY.
Maintaining the crispy texture and mouthwatering flavour of chicken wings, breaded appetizers and fried foods has never been easier thanks to Custom Culinary® Flavour Glazes. These unique oil-based liquid seasonings have been specially created to add bold flavour, appealing colour and sheen to a wide range of food items across your menu.
VERSATILE & SUPERIOR YIELDS
Custom Culinary® Flavour Glazes can be used across a wide range of menu items including wings, fries, pizza, fried chicken, cooked pasta, salads, popcorn and more. A little goes a long way - use as little as 1/3 of what you might use for a regular sauce application on a product.
RECIPE & APPLICATION TIPS
Flavour Glazes can be used before or after cooking to customize the flavour experience.
- Fries - for added flavour and to help maintain crispy texture.
- Pizza - Brush on lightly as it comes out of the oven, around the edges of the crust.
- Use in place of butter or oil when brushing bread or finishing cooked pasta.
- Garlic bread or grilled cheese – brushing on bread before toasting gives incredible flavour.
- Popcorn – add when hot and freshly popped.
- Dips – add to mayo, yogurt, cream cheese or sour cream.
- When using post-cook, toss onto product when it is as hot as possible to ensure even distribution.
- For grilling and oven use – best brushed on as a finishing glaze in the last 10 seconds of cooking.
"The Flavour Glazes are an incredibly well designed product for both full service and QSR. It really keeps a great crisp to fried food but still packs in the flavour. My favorite is the Parmesan Truffle glaze, great for fresh cut fries, definitely a great way to build flavour and save on food cost."
-Chef Tallis, QSR/casual dining chef.
CUSTOM CULINARY® FOR ALL YOUR CULINARY INGREDIENTS
Applying consumer insight and market dynamic analysis, we spot trends before anyone else and convert these into consumer preferred products. Using world-class sensory science and innovative manufacturing technology with the culinary expertise of our global team of chefs.